Welcome to our website
KANMIM RPSP ENTERPRISES [K R E ] Registered under the Nigeria Corporate Affairs Commission companies and allied matters act (1990) pursuant to section 659 Dated 16th October 2006.
R - Resource
P - Point
S - Solutions
P - Provider
• We Document the findings of the study and prepare recommendations for the implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational changes.
• We Interview personnel and conduct on-site observation to ascertain unit functions, work performed, and methods, equipment, and personnel used.
• We Analyze the data gathered and develop solutions or alternative methods of proceeding.
• We Confer with personnel concerned to ensure the successful functioning of newly implemented systems or procedures.
• We Plan study of work problems and procedures, such as organizational change, communications, information flow, integrated production methods, inventory control, or cost analysis.
• We Gather and organize information on problems or procedures.
• We Prepare manuals and train workers in the use of new forms, reports, procedures, or equipment, according to organizational policy.
• We Review forms and reports and confer with management and users about format, distribution, and purpose, and identify problems and improvements.
• We Develop and implement a records management program for filing, protection, and retrieval of records, and assure compliance with the program.
• We Design, evaluate, recommend, and approve changes in forms and reports.
• We Recommend purchase of storage equipment and design area layout to locate equipment in the space available.